The Reese Cause
- To give sick children characters they can relate to in physical appearance, emotions, and life circumstances
- To bring awareness to the intense struggles some young children are facing
- To help parents explain a diagnosis to their child
- To help siblings understand a diagnosis that their brother or sister is dealing with
- To help classrooms understand a fellow student who may be coping with an illness
- To bring hope to all who are struggling with any diagnosis
- To help children be aware of the importance of physical fitness from a young age and the effect it has on their overall health and well being
So far in his journeys, Reese has spread his Sparkle with: CrossFit Kids, The Pregnant Pink Warrior, Prayers for Sophie, Prayers for Angelina, “Kicker” Caleb Johnson, Prayers for Gabby, Tripp Halstead, JoJo Ziobro, The Spina Bifida Resource Network, Milleigh’s Miracles, Smiles for Baby Charley, Rylies Smile Foundation, The KICKcancer Movement, Paige Mitchell, Baby Jack, Baby Jameson, Baby Charlie, Baby Ellie, Baby Jayce, Baby London, Baby Maddie, Baby Grace, BabyKevin, Baby Lauralyn, Baby Aaliyah, Baby Tallulah, and Sweet Mama Liz.
If you know someone in need please email us and let us know. We would be happy to review their situation and plan an event in their honor.